Age: For All
Beijing (or) Guangzhou, China
We Are Seeking Talents In
1) Proteomics, Metabolomics, Transcriptomics, et al
2) Functional Proteomics, Clinical Proteomics
3) Bioinformatics/Big data in Biomedicine/ Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Medicine
1) A prestigious academic background and independent, original and internationally recognized research work
2) A tenured associate professor or above at well-known universities or research institutions;
3) A global vision, comprehensive and deep academic insights
1) At least 3 consecutive years (including post-doctoral) of research experience with a doctoral degree;
2) Top-ranked among peers with globally recognized works, potentially qualified for the national young talent program in China.
1) Internationally competitive salary and monetized housing allowance (or equivalent benefits);
2) Sufficient research start-up, funding support and outstanding core research facilities;
3) Abundant laboratory and office space;
4) Assistance in applying for National and Beijing high-level talent programs and subsidies.
How to Apply
1) A cover letter
2) Curriculum Vitae, including a list of publications and research fundings
3) A brief research summary and future research plan
4) Names, affiliations and contact details of at least three references.
Merged into one single PDF file and sent to email@example.com.
Applications are accepted all year round.
Address: NO.38, Science Park Road, Zhongguancun Life Science Park, Changping District, Beijing, China.
About PHOENIX Center
The National Center for Protein Sciences (Beijing), also known as the PHOENIX (Pilot Hub Of ENcyclopedic proteomIX) Center, is a leading science and technology infrastructure for biomedical research in China. It was approved and jointly built by the State and Beijing local governments. The Phoenix Center houses the world's largest cutting-edge mass spectrometry facility and several first-class hardware platforms, including a bioinformatic platform supported by the "Tianhe 2" supercomputer.
The Phoenix Center first introduced Proteomics-Driven Precision Medicine (PDPM) as a new research paradigm in the global scientific community. It will strive to become an exceptional hub for global talents in lifeomics research for the forthcoming era of PDPM.
The international executive headquarters of the π-HuB project will be based at the International Institute for Phronesis Medicine (IIPM), a new type of R&D institution located in Guangdong Province, China with its registered address at the International Bio-Island in Guangzhou Development Zone. It is jointly organized by the Guangdong Provincial Department of Science and Technology, Guangzhou Science and Technology Bureau, Huangpu District Science and Technology Bureau, Guangzhou Darray Biotechnology Co., Ltd., and Guangzhou He Xin Instrument Co., Ltd.
As the global center of the π-HuB project, IIPM will systematically introduce the research strength of the national major scientific and technological infrastructure for protein sciences (Phoenix Project), targeting the frontier of world phronesis medicine research and national health and sanitation strategic needs. In accordance with the overall planning of the Greater Bay Area construction, the institute will establish the international headquarters for the execution of the π-HuB project by creating a management organization, core support platforms, and core laboratories.